понеделник, 10 август 2009 г.

what do I want from life?

There's times in human's life when they ask themselves what they want. Most often is that when you have to decide something very important about you, about the ife you live. In times like these you're wondering what would happen if you had reacted different, if you had chosen the other way.
Because there is always more than one possible thing to do, there's always more than one way to go, always more than one person to fight for.
So, before it is too late, i will write the things I want from my life, so that i wouldn't be able to forget them.

Firtsly, I would like to become a famous writer and I don't think that it would be so difficult.
Secondly, I would like to live somewhere in England, but if I don't receive this possibility, I would prfer Varna or Sofia.
Thirdly, I don't want to feel sorry about what I have done, because the most important thing is what I Will do.
Fourthly, I want to be best friends with Chris Forever.
Fifthly, I don't want to have everything. I want to have enough to be happy.
Next, it would be good if i could find my soulmate. Soon.
And last but not least, I want to live trough everything with a smile.

That's all i want. Nothing more, nothing less. Just enough for me to be happy and to live in my world, whare I decide what to do and how to do it.

Зайчета за всички,
Усмивка.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар